SMB Regional Seed Library Information!
The purpose of our seed library is to provide and propagate locally adapted seeds for local gardeners and farmers. Locally adapted seeds are a vital component of a healthy, secure & local food system.
It’s time to plan your 2022 garden and you will need seeds! We are trying hard to provide a variety of seeds to all!
- Go by the Lone Cone Library where the SMB Regional Seed Library is housed.
- If you can’t stop by the Library, contact Yvette to make arrangements to get seeds.
- Fill out the membership form link below.
- Select up to 5 packets of seeds (include first and alternate choices on the form). Seed availability link below.
- Email your form to Yvette.Henson@colostate.edu or call her at 970-708-4786 or give to Library staff and get your seeds at the Lone Cone Library.
- Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza 2
- HPAI—What to Expect if you Suspect 4
- Herbicides: A Chemical Romance 5
- When is it no Longer just a Drought? 7
- Equine Biosecurity 9
Did you know we offer free diagnostic services?
We have an email specifically for this firstname.lastname@example.org (It stands for San Miguel Basin Colorado Master Gardeners). If you have a plant or tree problem or need a plant or insect identified, send photos to this email, along with information describing the problem by using the forms below.