Look below for SMB Regional Seed Library Information!
Thank you for attending the On-line Seed Starting Class
San Miguel Basin Regional Seed Library!
The purpose of our seed library is to provide and propagate locally adapted seeds for local gardeners and farmers. Locally adapted seeds are a vital component of a healthy, secure & local food system.
It’s time to plan your 2021 garden and you will need seeds! Even though we are practicing Social Distancing and Sheltering at Home due to Corona Virus (COVID-19), we still want to provide seeds to you!
- Go by the Lone Cone Library where the SMB Regional Seed Library is housed.
- If you can’t stop by the Library, contact Yvette to make arrangements to get seeds.
- Fill out the membership form linked below.
- Select up to 5 packets of seeds (include first and alternate choices on the form). Seed availability link below.
- Email your form to Yvette.Henson@colostate.edu or call her at 970-708-4786.
We are working from Home so reach out to Yvette’s email Yvette.Henson@colostate.edu
Did you know we offer free diagnostic services?
We have an email specifically for this firstname.lastname@example.org (It stands for San Miguel Basin Colorado Master Gardeners). If you have a plant or tree problem or need a plant or insect identified, send photos to this email, along with information describing the problem by using the forms below.