Go here for Seed Saving
Here is more on the Storage of Home-Grown Vegetables
SMB Regional Seed Library Information!
The SMB Regional Seed Library will be restocked and at the Norwood and Naturita Libraries this spring!
The main goals of the seed library are:
- To provide seeds of plants that do well in our area
- To grow more seed savers and a source of regionally adapted seed, donated by local seed savers.
You don’t have to donate seed to the seed library to get seeds, but it would be great if you did! See our Seed Library brochure for more information.
We have all you need to help you save seeds successfully, just get in touch!
- Go by the public Library where the SMB Regional Seed Library is housed.
- If you can’t stop by the Library, contact Yvette to make arrangements to get seeds.
- Fill out the membership form link below.
- Select up to 5 packets of seeds (include first and alternate choices on the form). Seed availability link below.
- Email your form to Yvette.Henson@colostate.edu or call her at 970-708-4786 or give to Library staff and get your seeds at the Lone Cone Library.
Lone Cone Library Logo
Did you know we offer free diagnostic services?
We have an email specifically for this email@example.com (It stands for San Miguel Basin Colorado Master Gardeners). If you have a plant or tree problem or need a plant or insect identified, send photos to this email, along with information describing the problem by using the forms below.