Online Seed Saving Class
Date: Friday, October 30th
Time: 6-7:30 pm
When: Oct 30, 2020 06:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
You must register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Did you know we offer free diagnostic services?
We have an email specifically for this firstname.lastname@example.org (It stands for San Miguel Basin Colorado Master Gardeners). If you have a plant or tree problem or need a plant or insect identified, send photos to this email, along with information describing the problem by using the forms below.
2021 COLORADO MASTER GARDENER /COLORADO GARDENER CERTIFICATE TRAINING will be completely online and virtual this year!
If things ‘open up’ for local, in-person, hands-on labs, we will let you know! Classes begin the first full week in January and finish up late April. Classes start almost a month earlier than in past years! So, we will need to receive all applications by mid-December!
To learn more and to apply:
• Please read everything on these pages
• Go to Apply to become a Master Gardener Apprentice
• Click on the green box that says “Online Application”
• After you apply, we will get an email notification
• If you apply for the Colorado Master Gardener volunteer track, we will schedule an interview to see if you are a fit for our local volunteer program
• If you apply for the Colorado Gardener Certificate track, there is no need for an interview
• We are here to help you with any questions or problems you may have registering! Call CSU Extension @ 970-327-4393 or email: email@example.com
• After classes end in April, volunteer opportunities begin!
Or Stop By the Office Location:
Glockson (County) Building, CSU Extension Office @ 1120 Summit Street, Norwood, CO 81423